Skip to main content

EID al-ADHA 2018 | 47 EID MUBARAK WISHES, MESSAGE, QUOTES & PICTURE

Eid Mubarak Wishes, Message, Quotes, Picture

Happy Eid Wishes, Message, Picture and many more




EID al-ADHA  2018 | EID MUBARAK WISHES, MESSAGE, QUOTES & PICTURE

Eid Mubarak Wishes 2018



Eid is the ecstatic festival in Islam which symbolizes peace and brotherhood among the whole Muslim community. It is celebrated all over the world with great enthusiasm. It’s a day of delight and peace, happiness and joy. The preparation for Eid starts many days before the Eid day. People buy new clothes for the festival. They also give gifts to their near and dear ones. 






  Eid Mubarak Video





Everyone eagerly waits for this great occasion. Eid is a wonderful and nice day to Pray, Care, Love, and Smile and to express gratitude for this wonderful day. 

Eid Mubarak wishes for the family 

Eid is a celebration of festivity with family and neighbours. Eid is a period for delight, a period for harmony, an opportunity to remember. Every house is loaded with joy on Eid day. It’s a special time when family and friends get together. Eid day is a day for laughter and fun since all the family members, neighbours, relatives meet together and celebrate the day with the utmost pleasure and joy. I wish my stunning family Eid Mubarak on the propitious event of Eid. Sending warm wishes on Eid to the family who is my quality and support.

Eid is the time to offer prayers to Allah and seek his blessings and guidance for your loved ones to have a life that is always protected and blessed by the Almighty…. Wishing a very Happy Eid to all the family members. 

 Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you! 
eid mubarak wishes and picture
Eid Mubarak Picture/Images wishes and quote

May Allah light up the darkest corners of our lives with his love and blessings…. May He is always there to mentor our paths….. May He fill our hearts with love for each other…. Warm wishes on Eid to my loving family!! 

On the occasion of Ramadan, I send warm wishes to tell the most loving and caring family. Wishing you all a blessed and joyous Happy Eid Ul Fitr. May Allah always protect you and bless you all. 

As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!

eid mubarak wishes for boyfriend, family, girlfriend, teacher, student


  Wave a goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all! 

  I’m sending the moon tonight to say Eid Mubarak to my lovely family. Hope it can make it to you before I reach home. Advanced Eid Mubarak from me!

Even if I’m not with you in this eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all! 

 I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life

 I Wish You A Very Happy And Peaceful Eid Ul Adhaa.

 May Beautiful Flowers Keep You In Smiling Frame Of Happiness On Eid Day 


 May The Choicest Blessing Of Allah Fill Your Life With Joy And Prosperity. EID MUBARAK.

May This Festival Show’s You With Love, Peace, Goodness Warmth And Blessing Of ALLAH.

 MANY ARE THE WISHES THAT ARE BEING SENT YOUR WAY

Wishing each other on Eid, strengthens the bond of love and brotherhood and hugging reflects forgiveness. A very blessed Eid ul-Adha to all of you


Eid Mubarak wishes for the lover (boyfriend or girlfriend)



Wishing you a cheerful festival and blessings is showered on you. Being with you makes an exact second of mine a celebration. Festival of Eid is a multi-day of celebration, the day of gift and peace, a day to celebrate together. Though you make me every day special, this special occasion is going to be more special with you. My every moment is lonesome without you. You have come into my life as a blessing. Whenever I close my eyes, I get to indulge in your thoughts and contemplations of your warm love influences me to grin. Eid is happiness, love, dedication and beauty. It’s more than just an Eid wish, more than a message for it comes with warm and loving thoughts because it's meant for you. May your life be blessed with peace, joy and prosperity in this life and hereafter. Eid Mubarak to the love of my life. 

 May Allah send his Love like sunshine In his warm and gentle waysTo fill every corner of your heartAnd fill your life with a lot of happinesstoday and alwaysEid Mubarak! 

To fill every corner of your heart And fill your life with a lot of happiness today and always Eid Mubarak! 





Just like the brightness of Moon, I wish our bond of love is also blessed with the beautiful spark….  May our relationship gets stronger and happier….. Eid Mubarak to you my dear. 
EID MUBARAK PICTURE


When you are close to me, I always reach close to you with my prayers. May Allah bring in your life peace, glory and happiness and bless you with success. Wishing Happy Eid ul-ADHA to you. 

 Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together. Eid Mubarak dear


It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate nowadays. I am too lucky for that I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person. Eid Mubarak dear! 


Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah that he always keeps us together forever like this. 


You came into my life as the sweetest blessing from Khuda. I pray to Him to always keep you happy and glowing because you are my life. Wishing you a wonderful Happy Ramadan my love.

 On the pious occasion of Ramadan, I pray for the best of health, happiness and success for you. May you always shine like a bright star. Warm wishes to you on Eid Ul Fitr my sweetheart. 

Special prayers for someone very special….. May you are blessed with health and wealth, happiness and joy, money and prosperity…. Wishing you the best of everything…. Wishing you Eid Mubarak

My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. Let’s release the movie on the Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear! 

Eid Mubarak Video 2018


Eid Mubarak wishes for friends



Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.

Every eid is more enjoyable with friends like you. I love you all and wishing the most special Eid Mubarak to all of you! 

 On the occasion of Eid, I wish that Allah open for you new doors to happiness and success…. May this year turns out to be the most beautiful year for you as Allah showers his choicest blessings on you…. Happy Eid. 

May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak

I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid.May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive yourtransgressions and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.Eid Mubarak. 

Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. 

Today I pray that: happiness stay at your door; may it knock early and stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s love, peace, joy and good health behind!
Eid Mubarak Gif 2018
Eid Mubarak gif


I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid.May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive yourtransgressions and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.Eid Mubarak 

All my special wishes to someone veryspecial on a very special day Eid Mubarak.

May all the joys of life be showered on you! Eid Mubarak! 


Eid Mubarak wishes for teachers




With teachers like you, we students always feel that Allah has been very kind to us by giving us mentors who guide us at every step of our lives and show us the path of success…. Thanks for being such an inspiring teacher…. Eid Mubarak to you and your family


 Wishing the best teacher in the world a very Happy Eid Ul Fitr. Dear sir, you have always supported me and guided me. I pray Allah for your health, happiness and success. Eid Mubarak! 


Life was easier with your guidance…. On the occasion of Eid Ul Fitr, I am sending my warm wishes to you my teacher with prayers for a successful and inspiring life.Sending many congratulations and good wishes on this special occasion….. I wish the best of happiness and health to the most special teacher who has always led me right…. Eid Mubarak


May you get the most precious treasure this Eid….. the treasure of eternal happiness and love of your loved ones….. Wishing a very Happy Eid Mubarak to the most wonderful teacher who has been my mentor for life.

It is a day to rejoice and live in bliss, it is a day of blessing and peace, it is a day to reflect and ponder, it is a day to celebrate together! Eid Mubarak.

My best wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble day. Wish you a very Happy Eid.







Eid Mubarak wishes for students 

 May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Eid Mubarak!


May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Eid Mubarak.

When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very happy Eid Mubarak to you. 


 In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak”. 

May Allah bless you in all your endeavours And lead you to the path of continued success and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

71 Good Night Inspirational, Funny, Romantic and love Quotes for Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Friends|GOODNIGHT 2018

Good Night Darling Night brings serenity and peacefulness in the life of people. After a day ’ s hard work, people actually get time at night to take rest and to refresh them. It's simple yet sweet to start the night with a rousing, sweet goodnight cite.    Good night quotes make the rest time of people more charming and pleasant. When you send someone a good night text message they have a sweet reminder of how much you care that they can re-read, even days after you've sent the message Some sweet goodnight quotes are given below which you can share, send, tweet, content or whisper to any of your friends and family. Goodnight cites with affection for him, for her, for your mom or girl or only for yourself! Good night quotes for Girlfriend good night quotes           You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying  goodnight . Stars light Stars b